Wednesday 11 December 2019

I Get Breakfast Done

I got breakfast done by 6.35am today.  I got my train journey to work done by 7.50am and I got my first email done by 8.05am. If my computer booted up more swiftly I would have been able to get that email done by 8.02am. I must get my computer done.

During today I:

Got 3 cups of tea done
Got a banana done
Got a lecture with year 3 done, although it was more of a workshop, done.
I got many more emails done, after that first one, done,
I got printing, photocopying, phone calls, tutorials, conversations done.

I got going to a meeting about changes at work done, although the meeting raised more questions than were done with and I suspect the meeting wasn't so much done as I felt, getting on the later train home and thinking ahead to getting supper done, now.

I got carrot soup followed by left over curry and rice done, although I made it last night so I'm not sure at which moment I done it.

The odd thing is, although I done all this stuff, I will have to done most of it again tomorrow.  And what's more, some of getting it done has resulted in more stuff that needs done: washing up my porridge pan from breakfast, and my rice pan from supper, for example. Once I've posted this, I'm off to done that.

Never mind. Tomorrow, after I've got my night's sleep done, I can get breakfast done all over again.





No comments:

Post a Comment